The Gadsden Museum of Art is hosting its first fall plein air after three successful spring events. Fifteen professional and amateur artists will be on location the week of October 10, Monday through Friday (see schedule below).
The public is invited to visit the locations to see the painting in progress and attend the Gallery Opening on Friday, October 14, 6-8 p.m., at the museum (515 Broad Street). Paintings will be on exhibit from October 15 to November 11. Paintings will be available for purchase.
- Monday, October 10, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.--Noccalula Falls
- Tuesday, October 11, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.--Wills Creek Winery (Duck Springs)
- Wednesday, October 12, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.--Lafertty's Landing on the Coosa
- Thursday, October 13, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.--The Brow (Lookout Mountain location to be announced later)
- Friday, October 14, 9 a.ma to 3 p.m.--Downtown Historic Districts (Turrentine, Walnut, Haralson, Reynolds, and Argyle)