Friday, March 27, 2009

Featured Artist Greg Little - Oakland Park, FL











Greg spent some time as a child in the Gadsden area and studied with one of the GMA/GAA founders, the late Dorothy Willingham. He now resides in South Florida and is active in the art scene there.
"I am a painter living in South Florida. I paint mostly from life doing plein air landscapes, self portraits, and a few still life pieces. In the past year I have allowed myself to start working in the studio from photographs....this in itself has been quite a learning experience...."

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am looking forward coming up and painting with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paintings, your lights and your "quick" way to put on the colors ! Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could choose to fit the canvas print that I was ordering from wahooart.com to the pattern and color of the wallpaper in my living room. I could search for artwork by subject matter and even predominant colors. Then I customized the frame online because the site allowed me to match the frame style with different wallpapers, one of which looked like ours.
    So now have this canvas print by Pierre Bonnard, http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8LT4PD

    ReplyDelete