Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Robin Roberts paints light
















"Light - that central factor of life. It defines us, and it defines our images, and it illuminates who we are...." Robin Roberts










Robin Roberts, a native of Alabama, has lived in Texas twice, Iowa twice, Missouri, Arkansas, and now resides in Decatur, Alabama. "Some artists say they paint because they have to, and I would agree. . . . I've been fortunate to learn from ....artists who have taught me traditional principles that are the springboard that allows me to express common sights with an uncommon verve. . . . Like many artists, I'm always following the light in all its manifestations."

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Robin! Your dedication to the fundamental value of light really shows in your works. They are masterful and delightful!

    ReplyDelete